WolfVision VZ-9.4F - Desktop Visualizer
CMOS 1080p Desktop Visualizer
- Comes with onboard recording functionality that allows entire presentations to be captured in exceptional quality, including the audio.
- Allows for easy positioning of objects on the working surface.
- Works with the vConnect software app for iPad
- Enables use of a Bluetooth headset microphone to facilitate the recording of audio while moving around a room.
- Can stream out video and audio to computers, tablets, or Smartphone’s on the internal network or the internet using H.264, Motion JPEG, or RTP Motion JPEG modes.
- Feature a built-in widescreen preview monitor.
- With an optical zoom that can pick up objects in full resolution.
- Built to last for a very long time.
- Can record almost anywhere in front of or behind the unit.
- WolfVision Visualizers have an outstanding picture quality, which is due to a perfect blend of high end components and remarkable expertise.
- Has a 1-CMOS camera with 1080p full HD native image format, with sRGB color precision
- Recording up to 60 frames per second in all resolutions and giving 980 lines of visible resolution in every part of the picture including the edges.
- Have a built-in light field for slides.
- Can be connected to a computer using the USB 2.0 port.
- Recorded videos and pictures can be saved to the 8GB Visualizer internal memory.
- Enable videos and pictures to be either automatically or manually uploaded directly to an FTP server.
- WolfVision's camera electronics produce a very strong and stable picture.
- The Visualizer has two anti-theft devices.
- Allows a user to save personal Visualizer settings onto a USB stick.
- Have adjustable standby modes.
- The LAN port provides Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), and is compatible with devices meeting the IEEE 802.3at standard.
- Five-year warranty.
View Product Details
In The Box
WolfVision VZ-9.4F Product Reviews