Hitachi LINKPAK2AW Projector
Hitachi StarBoard IWB
Normal mode - 2700 ANSI lumens
Eco Mode - 1800 ANSI lumens
- WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution
- Contrast ratio: 5000:1
- Advanced networking features
- Optional wireless network feature
- 2500 hours (Normal Mode)/4000 hours (Eco Mode)
- 3LCD - A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilizes 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Hybrid Filter feature - This extension in maintenance intervals reduces the overall cost of ownership significantly.
- ImageCare - is the technology that regulates lamp power, combing optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings.
- Get the highest quality image by connecting the latest in A/V equipment to the projector with HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface).
LINK-EZ 2 features
- Multi-touch gestures: Use your fist to scroll, two fingers to erase or zoom in and out.
- Simultaneous users: Up to three users can collaborate on the board at the same time.
- Expandable input area: Increase your input area up to 90” for more working space.
- Easy installation: Magnetically mounts to your existing dry erase board in minutes.
- Google™ image integration: Drag and drop images instantly into StarBoard software.
- Customizable interface: Customize your toolbar and screen layout to suit your needs.
- Handwriting recognition: Instantly convert freehand notes into text with the text pen.
- Customizable search engines: Add up to 4 search engines directly into the software.
- Support of different OS: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Import Microsoft Office files
- Supports IWB Common File Format (CFF) for easy sharing of educational content
- Remote conferencing feature included (see brochure on
- Durable Construction
- Easy to Install
- Long-Life Reliability
View Product Details
In The Box
LINKPAK2AW Product Reviews