Hitachi CP-SX8350 Projector
Native: SXGA Lumens: 5000 Contrast: 3000:1 Audio: 16W HDMI: 2 HDMI Network: Network Wireless: Optional USB WiFi Throw Ratio: 1.2 -1.8 (SL-702 lens included) Lamp Part: CPWX8255LAMP
- SXGA+ 1400 x 1050 resolution
- 5000 ANSI lumens white/color output
- 16 watt audio output
- 3000:1 contrast ratio
- HDMI 2 inputs
- 15,000 hours hybrid filter
- 3,000 hours lamp life (Eco mode)
- Display via USB
- Center Lens Design: Makes it easy to align the projector with the center of the screen for faster and trouble-free setup.
- DICOM® Simulation Mode: Images in DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Mode are reproduced with an advanced grayscale level.
- Optional Hitachi wireless tablet and pen allows you to engage your audience by annotating over images shown on the projector.
- Multiple Lens Options
- Motorized Zoom, Focus and Lens Shift Control
- Perfect Fit 2: Enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- MyButton: Four customizable buttons on the remote control allow users to create a shortcut for projector functions such as Information, Auto Keystone, Picture Mode etc.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN.
- PC-Less Presentation: By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display. Additionally there is also a slideshow function.
- PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText: PIN lock protection can limit projector users.
- PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
- Present Content via LAN: Hitachi’s suite of networking software allows you to easily send content directly from your PC to the projector via your LAN connection.
- Serial Number and Media Access Control Label
- Template Function: Line templates in the projector menu can help when writing on a whiteboard. There are four types of line templates to choose from.
- Transition Detector and Security Bar
- Wireless Presentation Ready: You can use a wireless network by connecting the projector to a computer using the optional USB wireless adapter part number USBWL11N. The adapter supports IEEE802.11b/g and the latest 11n.
View Product Details
In The Box
CP-SX8350 Product Reviews