3200 Lumen SVGA DLP Projector (Throw ratio: 1.86-2.04) Native 4:3 aspect; Native resolution 800x600 Contrast ratio of 13,000:1 4.19 lbs Features: 2W Speaker, Control: RS232 / USB / IR
- Brightness of 3200 ANSI lumen
- 3000:1 high contrast ratio
- Saving More on Power Consumption with BenQ’s SmartEco Technology
- The SmartEco Mode, which cleverly adjusts the lamp power to maximize power saving by delivering the best contrast and brightness performance using only as much light as needed.
- The LampSave Mode is designed to adjust the lamp power dynamically by content brightness level to extend projector lamp life significantly by 50%. The lamp replacement frequency is also reduced by up to 50% to lower the replacement costs.
- The automatic switch to Eco Blank Mode after the projector is turned on for over three minutes without a display source, eliminating unnecessary energy waste and prolonging the life of the projector lamp.
- When inactive, the MS524 keeps power consumption to a minimum with 0.5W standby power
- BenQ MS524 is built with latest DLP technology to support 3D functionality
- BenQ DLP Projectors are built with enduring enjoyment in mind, ensuring razor-sharp clarity, ultra-readability and true-to-life color for years to come.
- Enabling a 96% fill factor, DLP Technology supplies pixel circuitry behind the pixel, thereby eliminating the thick dark bezels around individual pixels
- The BenQ DLP Projectors achieve the optimal balance of brightness and color accuracy, with BrilliantColor Technology
- ecoFACTS declares BenQ's greatest efforts on the replacement of hazardous substances, material selection, packaging design, energy-saving design and other aspects of the products.
View Product Details